João Félix

I'm sorry guys, but forgive me if I think Txiki comes here to check my views on who to like :)

De Jong... Boom interest!
Joao Felix.... Boom! Interested!
Rodri .... Boom! Interested!

I'm going to try my luck one more time.

I really think Federico Chiesa is the beeswax!!! And if I couldn't get Joao Felix, I'll take him as a backup plan. He can become special.

Go ahead Txiki... Look into it. I want concrete interest within a month :)
None of them were signed, right? It will be on you Dax if we eventually miss out on Rodri :)

Just been through Benfica’s squad and seen they have 7 players with 10+ G+A. Is he that good or is he just in a good squad in a weak league?

Just been through Benfica’s squad and seen they have 7 players with 10+ G+A. Is he that good or is he just in a good squad in a weak league?

thing is he's only made it to the first team in the second half of the season. before that he started just a couple of games. Granted, we have the best squad in the league, but he is that good lol.

thing is he's only made it to the first team in the second half of the season. before that he started just a couple of games. Granted, we have the best squad in the league, but he is that good lol.
Fair enough, he does look talented but I’ve only seen YouTube clips. You seem to play very nice attacking football.

Fair enough, he does look talented but I’ve only seen YouTube clips. You seem to play very nice attacking football.

we're going through a process of renovation. we just recently changed managers and the team has been playing better since, taking the league lead et all. We played depressing football under Rui Vitória (if he was still our manager Félix still wouldnt be a starter, as he seldom used him, just for perspective), Lage brought attacking football but I still feel like we can go a gear up sometimes. Defensively we're solid with Dias and Ferro as CBs, and Grimaldo on the left (even though he is better at attacking than defending), but Almeida is horrible and when Jardel or any other CB plays it's almost certain that we will concede. Thanks for the compliment. I want Félix to stay with us as long as possible, but I'm also a realistic person so I know we won't be able to keep him, and know that he will never reach his full potential or show his full greatness under us because we simply don't have the stage nor the team to reach the very top heights, so If he leaves I want him to go to City or Barca, where he can learn from the best manager and player in the world respectively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.