FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

The prices are extortionate but I think a lot of fans have budgeted for us getting to the final. I know it's only a small sample size but 9 of us are going and staying over. Only 2 of us went to the semi final

Everyone i know is going - this may drop to non season ticket holders, but i doubt it.....its the FA cup final!!

The prices are extortionate but I think a lot of fans have budgeted for us getting to the final. I know it's only a small sample size but 9 of us are going and staying over. Only 2 of us went to the semi final

You could be right, I forgot about those who had the foresight and chose to miss a game on the basis there a bigger game on the horizon. One that will actually cost more to attend.

Same with us. 5 of us going who didn't do the semi. Was a gamble which fortunately paid off. All staying over. Only so far the money can stretch.

You could be right, I forgot about those who had the foresight and chose to miss a game on the basis there a bigger game on the horizon. One that will actually cost more to attend.

Ouch - somehow I think there might be a dig somewhere in that comment! Can't be aimed at me though as I was at the semi ;)

On a serious note, going off the amount of regular and semi-regular match-goers who didn't attend the semi-final, I actually think we did really well to shift something in the region of 28,000 tickets. We've said that we don't have the huge national/international fanbase that United and Liverpool have to step in if some of the regulars don't go but thousands and thousands did take up a lot of the slack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.