Would you sit in Utd end at OT?

i was very lucky to see us beat utd at old Trafford in 1974. The famous Denis Law back heel that sent utd down. I was chosen to play for Hyde boys in my last year of junior school and was a team trip out, i was 11. I was sat in the first row of the Stretford end seats and was told by an old friend i had my City scarf on. Cant remember that and if i did what a fool! Don't remember much about the game but watch it on YouTube every now and again to remind myself i was there.

i was very lucky to see us beat utd at old Trafford in 1974. The famous Denis Law back heel that sent utd down. I was chosen to play for Hyde boys in my last year of junior school and was a team trip out, i was 11. I was sat in the first row of the Stretford end seats and was told by an old friend i had my City scarf on. Cant remember that and if i did what a fool! Don't remember much about the game but watch it on YouTube every now and again to remind myself i was there.
Urban legend. His backheel never sent them down

I did sit in the home end for the Celtic v City Champions League match. That was not a pleasant experience! I had nothing like the required points to get a ticket in the City allocation so decided to register with Celtic. That was no problem with an Edinburgh address and I got a ticket in the top tier just above the City support in the corner.

The view was much better than from the visiting support area but the match was very frightening. I wore a green and white Hibernian scarf to fool the locals but it was not easy to keep quiet especially for a 3-3 match. I am not sure if I would do it again.
That sounds an experience and a half.i went to that game and after having sat in many a home teams section over the years,i would prob baulk at thechance to do so at Celtic.I assume your local..ish accent gave you an advantage!..i like the hibs scarf "to fool the locals"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.