Crystal Palace (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the best form in the Premier League, no negativity please, we can thump Palace and Chelsea can cause Liverpool problems, and despite Tottenham thumping the mighty Huddersfield today, we might still give them a game midweek and again at the weekend.

Well those odds aren’t much anyway are they, but those are the “double odds” ie for a Palace win or a draw, in the first case. So you’d have to place 2 bets... I think

Excuse my ignorance, not much of a gambler, but how do I put a bet on that both won’t win?

We need to be at our best to be on top at the end of the game and for all the final games on the run in... Okay 1-0 down to spurs but welcome to Manchester we can do this ..... I know people complain about the money we have had but look around us .... far more clubs then us had it all.... anyway i get carried away..... We will smash Crystal Palace put our goal difference far above the Binners and they will lose to Chelski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.