The Boxing thread

No offence but how the hell as Crolla become the no.1 mandatory to Lomachenko? Boxing should be riding the crest of a wave right now instead it's just shooting itself in the foot with mis-match after mis-match. I like Crolla and he's had a good career but that fight shouldn't have happened. Jacobs v Canelo can't come quick enough.

No offence but how the hell as Crolla become the no.1 mandatory to Lomachenko? Boxing should be riding the crest of a wave right now instead it's just shooting itself in the foot with mis-match after mis-match. I like Crolla and he's had a good career but that fight shouldn't have happened. Jacobs v Canelo can't come quick enough.

Great to watch him go down that way though, hoping Luke Campbell is next.

Lightweight isn't that strong a division right now.

Crolla was outclassed but he's a former WBA champion so it's not the worst match we're likely to see this year I would imagine.

Lomachenko's a bit screwed atm as far as his legacy's concerned in that he can't really move up in weight and the only person left to fight at lightweight (Garcia) is probably not going to drop back to lightweight anytime soon.

Wonder how his camp's going to get around that.

Lomachenko's a bit screwed atm as far as his legacy's concerned in that he can't really move up in weight and the only person left to fight at lightweight (Garcia) is probably not going to drop back to lightweight anytime soon.

He’s is going to be in a huge fight at 135.
Teofimo Lopez is the guy who will give him a huge payday in 12 months time.

He’s a phenomenon...:. 3 weight world champion in 13 fights, that will probably never be replicated, so as far as ‘legacy’ goes, that isn’t going to be an issue.

I think you look at somebody like Durán in these circumstances, who’s conditioning and transferral of power was never an issue moving through the divisions, Lomachenko is of that ilk, imo...

I’d be keeping a keen eye on somebody like spence within the next 18 months, however, would be a hard fight to make!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.