General UFC thread

To be fair to him, he's always fought the best around at the time. Mendez, Also, Khabib etc not to mention going up in weight. Also if there's one thing he's not desperate for its most definitely money.

If he is to retire he's probably thinking that hes got more money than he could ever spend, his family is growing, his businesses are thriving and he's been a 2 weight world champion. Do I really want to be getting smacked in the face and doing 12 week camps away from my family anymore when ive pretty much achieved more than most will ever dream of....

But will his money last? I have to say this but he seems to have become a cokehead. He won't have much money left if he is snorting that stuff!

What a crock of shit. BT have shifted it's UFC coverage to pay per view. I can't see many people paying for it.

The one I wanted to watch was Masvidal vs Askren, but it was over in 5 seconds anyway!

What a crock of shit. BT have shifted it's UFC coverage to pay per view. I can't see many people paying for it.

The one I wanted to watch was Masvidal vs Askren, but it was over in 5 seconds anyway!
In Australia. The coverage went to static, then all you could hear was Rogan screaming, and when the footage came back. Askren was unconscious.

Hoping Poirier can pull of an upset but Khabib most likely will maul him.

Just announced, Diaz v Mazvidal at MSG Nov 2nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.