Crystal Palace (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only game the scousers might drop points in my opinion so we have to win to keep as much pressure on as possible.

In my opinion they might drop points in any match... but then, so might we.

I just wish I didn't care so much.

My current tension is ridiculous. Why should it matter so very much to me if some lads get a ball into a 24ft x 8ft rectangle and other lads don't.

I've tried giving my head a shake but it doesn't work... nothing does.

COME ON CITY.

JJ

Yeah right up till the moment they kick off.

Rafa will be well lubbed for this one, he will want to keep his hero of the Scouse nation status.

Yep, and the Huddersfield and Cardiff games could see our goal difference advantage reduced to a small margin.

Watching Huddersfield yesterday, Liverpool could win easily get six if they score a couple early.

I've got a bad feeling about today. Not so much about us winning - i think we'll pick up three points. More that for a long time i've thought that amidst the pressure of a title race, Liverpool would drop vital points against Chelsea, but as this day has got closer it just feels like everything is pointing towards Liverpool winning today and putting huge pressure on us for the remaining games. I hope i'm wrong.

Hard to pick a team for this. On one hand i'm tempted to hold 3 or 4 players back ahead of the Spurs game believing we'll still have enough to win. On the other it feels like going full strength and hoping to rediscover our goalscoring mojo would be a better plan.

--------------------Ederson---------------------
Danilo-----Kompany-----Laporte-----Mendy
------------------Fernandinho------------------
-----------De Bruyne----Gundogan------------
Sterling-----------Aguero-----------------Sane

Bench: Muric, Walker, Zinchenko, Stones, Bernardo, Mahrez, Jesus

Look to get Fernandinho, Aguero and De Bruyne off the pitch if the game is wrapped up.

Walker for Danilo, Stones for Kompany, Zinchenko for Mendy and Bernardo for Sane would be my changes ahead of the Spurs game.

Yes our last 2 games against then haven't been good but c'mon they are not Pep's peak Barcelona side.They are 12th placed PL side with is having better players and manager by distance as compared to them With all due respect to them,we should win this 2-0.I hope we don't overthink or think of last 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.