Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16 April

Wouldn’t it be delicious if Benitez’ team was the one to fuck them up. People say Benitez will roll over for them but the Geordies would love doing them, that 4-3 was probably the most heartbreaking result they’ve ever had. I expect a hostile atmosphere for them there.
I can’t imagine Newcastle rolling over for anyone. I think this game and the one at Cardiff are nowhere near the foregone conclusions many on here think they are. Just like the Rags won’t roll over for us. All of a sudden we’ve become their biggest game of the season.

Could never rely on Chelsea to do anything, Sarri is out the door and they all know full well that Hazard is as well. No one else is interested.

watching the golf and got the bbc football page on-cant decide if its pro scouse or anti city but you can really tell who are the money grabbing feckers favour

If they wont we wont either. We beats spurs and the rags and they’ll be shitting them selves
our games are considerably harder than theirs.

Utd are better than they were under PEG, Spurs can always cause us problems and did do in both games already this season and even Leicester at home...they are set up to defend and play on the break.

if we win it will be better than last year as the pressure is really on.

I can't wait for this season to end purely as it's been a Scouse wankfest from when the first ball was kicked in August, been absolutely sickening and sky and btsport should hang their heads in shame.
It’s nearly every outlet now.

They’re now showing Klopp going to the Kop and getting them to shout. “The... man... is... loved.”

It’s Liverpool TV at this point.

I’ve even now got an arse from my Sunday league team trying to convince a few players with no PL affiliations (from Saudi Arabia, France, and Nigeria) to support Liverpool, saying City are a state-owned club that are ruining the game, whilst Liverpool are a family club that do things the right way.

I can’t imagine Newcastle rolling over for anyone. I think this game and the one at Cardiff are nowhere near the foregone conclusions many on here think they are. Just like the Rags won’t roll over for us. All of a sudden we’ve become their biggest game of the season.

Agree. Both those games will be dangerous ones for the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.