Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cc4TgU0UsAAJOCw.jpg
lavatory white that shade I believe
Similar to the other shite set of teeth Firmino displays only his is lavatory white plus - dentist who did that must have thought they had porcelain deficiency disease! Or even hyperenamelosis as he’s cut it all off and put that heap of shite over it all

Anyone got a gif of Salah and the penalty shout in the first half, looked like he dived with no contact, sky showed it said something like there may not have been any contact. Then strangely it wasn't mentioned again.

Come on all you tech'is out there let's get it on a loop, on other fan sites for then sky may show it. Then again in the real world, didn't happen.

Last edited:
Unfuckinbelievable.

useroff.gif
Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, I’m worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Believer
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
  • I live!
xx.gif

Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #10256 on: Today at 06:46:23 PM »

Quote from: SerbianScouser on Today at 06:25:37 PM
IF City wins the league they will have won the last 14 PL games in a row. What can you even say about that?

What I can say is that it'll be an absolute travesty if we don't win this title. I don't care if they win 30 games in a row. Look at what we're doing, look at what it means. Look at all of the moments that will live for decades to come that we've had in this run in. What have City had? Sterling bundling the ball in from 5 yards after a cut back from Sane? If there's any justice in this world we'll win in.
I remember thinking five years ago after Tyler creamed his pants this very weekend that if they won all their remaining games it will be 13/14 (?) on the spin fair play to them. Subsequent events have changed my viewpoint somewhat but if they win it with 97 points I'd like to think I could be a bit more magnanimous than this c*nt.

I presume we all know what happens when you search for "Gobshite" on Google Maps? Says it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.