Palace(A) Post Match Thread

which are they? (Bernardo returning does not = 2 wingers)
Bernardo for Dave (even though that was Dave's best game for a while) and Ferna in for Gundogan (even though he had a very good game today)
We were quite superb I thought
Just a shame to let such a piss poor goal in
True, Mr K got a tongue lashing from PG for that it seems, maybe he'll be replaced too.

We were outstanding today and made Palace work hard at keeping his out. Thought every one played well although Merlins first half wasn't up to his usual standard. Sane was sensational at times and Ederson's passing was incredible. Defensive wise we've never looked so solid.

PEP We have played with incredible personality in the last two or three months - we have taken 183 points in two seasons and still have five games left. Those are incredible numbers and show how consistent we are.

Just catching up on these post match quotes from Pep (Karen, as ever, cheers for these btw) - love what he has to say, balanced, and spot on but in a matter-of-fact way about the other team up the top of the table

We were outstanding today and made Palace work hard at keeping his out. Thought every one played well although Merlins first half wasn't up to his usual standard. Sane was sensational at times and Ederson's passing was incredible. Defensive wise we've never looked so solid.

All about opinions but I thought Dave was much better first half.

Shit ground, shit view, great performance.

It's dreadful isn't it. I spent a fair bit of the first half watching the game on the big screen because we were near one of those bloody pillars.

Just watched the game again at home to confirm that we were as good as I thought.

A top quality display. The defence led by the incomparable Vincent Kompany were outstanding. Kev, Sane and Raz a constant threat and Gundo knitted it all together nicely.

When De Bruyne passed the ball, Jesus was in an off side position and attempted to play the ball - so he is offside, even though jesus does not touch the ball? When the defender plays the ball then Jesus is not offside. I wonder what VAR would have decided?
The rule is crazy but it says there is only offside when the player "interfere" wich is touch the ball or not allow the opossition player see the ball , De Bruyne wants to pass the ball to Jesus but he didn't go for the ball , so he didn't "interfere" , Milenković trys to cut the pass but without sucess and with that he changed the trajectory of the ball wich put Jesus onside .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.