Palace(A) Post Match Thread

I honestly thought before today that it could have been our toughest match left.. and we sailed through it

Starting to get pretty confident we aren’t dropping another point

I honestly thought before today that it could have been our toughest match left.. and we sailed through it

Starting to get pretty confident we aren’t dropping another point
Same here, Palace away worried memore than any other fixtures remaining, especially as they are a collective enigma capable of mixing and matching it with anyone as they proved at ours earlier in the season. Albeit they scored a worldie and we were without our defensive shield and rock Fernandinho. When they pulled one back at 2-1 I thought hey up game on, especially as Fernandinho was once again missing. Fortunately Jesus came on and put the third away and calmed the nerves straight away.

Really professional display today that I'm so relieved we came out on top with the three points. I think this season is more exciting than last season TBH. Last season was more pleasing as we were so far ahead but it wasn't as exciting to me because we were so far in front once we pulled away from the rest. We're going to have to win it the hard way this season and I really think we will.

Come on you blues!: )

Last edited:
Same here, Palace away worried me, especially as they are a collective enigma, capable of mixing and matching it with anyone as they proved at ours earlier in the season. When they pulled one back at 2-1 thought hey up game on. Fortunately Jesus came on and put the third away and calmed the nerves straight away.

Really professional display today that I'm glad we come out on top the three points. I think this season is more exciting than last season to be honest. last season was more pleasing as who was so far ahead but it wasn't exciting as such because we was so far in front. We're going to have to win it the hard way and I really think we will.

Come on you blues!: )

Plus we're in the Fa Cup final and still in CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.