John Stones - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reads the game better,he's more athletic,he rarely dives in,he's far more composed,he passes the ball much better,and he rarely needs to lay clumsy hands on the opposition in an effort to gain an advantage.

Taking all that into account,i think its true.

Whereas Otamendi is better in the air and ... erm... give me a minute... erm... no, I'm stumped, sorry.

Why is he not starting?

Think a major reason is that Pep loves Laporte at LCB so much that he’s always first choice then Ota, Vinny and John share the RCB role currently.

Stones and Laporte on Wednesday please.

Rotation? To tired? He’s only started one game in one and a half month. He’s been injured but now been fit for some weeks?
Maybe just not fit enough,we don't get to hear about training injuries,i wouldn't worry anyway,vinny is playing well if not as press resistent

Stones still on the bench, Sane still on the bench what is going on :/. Just play B.Silva in the middle and get Sane on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.