Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus looked cracking when he came on for Aguero and got a goal against Crystal Palace. Then again Aguero is Aguero. Tough choices for the manager when you're riding high!

Last edited:
I’d happily rest the entire first team for this one and crash out of Europe if it would guarantee us 6 points in the next two league games
I think the players will be so ramped up for these next 9 games. I feel that, as a player, these are the moments that make all the training and effort put in and hurdles over come worthwhile.
9 big games, 9 big performances and the prize is legend status!!
What's not to like?

We need Aguerro fit and in good form. That's my main worry.
Agree with this...Aguero the main worry. He looked out of sorts against Palace. Maybe carrying a slight knock. I think I would start with Jesus as his energy and work rate will be required. He looked very lively against Palace.

Last edited:
Agree with this...Aguero the main worry. He looked out of sorts against Palace. Maybe carrying a slight knock. I think I would start with Jesus as his energy and work rate will be required. He looked very lively against Palace.

Jesus can sometimes be a better option in away games because he's very good outside the penalty area (although Aguero has improved in the last couple of seasons). But Aguero is much the better player inside the penalty area. He's miles better at finding space and he's the better finisher. For this type of game it has to be Aguero. Play Aguero in the two home games, possibly Jesus at OT or Burnley.

Jesus can sometimes be a better option in away games because he's very good outside the penalty area (although Aguero has improved in the last couple of seasons). But Aguero is much the better player inside the penalty area. He's miles better at finding space and he's the better finisher. For this type of game it has to be Aguero. Play Aguero in the two home games, possibly Jesus at OT or Burnley.
Burnley perhaps but the rags are shit scared of Kun, he has to start there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.