FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Is there any plans for 1894 to have a singing section for this? As I’m sure the club have learnt nothing from previous visits, on actively trying to create an atmosphere! I’m guessing we will have the usual sporadic and fragmented groups trying to get it going, along with the stand up/sit down arguments that happen with every visit.

Am i correct in saying that the club will run some travel coaches from the Etihad on the day? Can you buy these with match tickets too?

Am i correct in saying that the club will run some travel coaches from the Etihad on the day? Can you buy these with match tickets too?
For the semi final you had to buy a match ticket then Thomas Cook would ask the club who then confirmed you had bought a ticket. They would then allocate a coach seat to you.

The BBC greed for ratings is a big part too. They don’t have to sell advertising yet still dictate inconvenient kick off times. Could have been 3pm if they wanted.

Although it pains me to defend the BBC, BT are also showing the final, and they do depend on advertising (as they don't have a compulsory regressive tax to support them).

I know that the final is a month away, but are City ever going to announce ticket details & then actually start selling them? The game was 10 days ago. Everybody announced on the 9th April brief details of allocation, prices and end etc. Watford announced full details 4 days ago & start selling them tomorrow. Even if we start selling them soon, it's going to a good week or 2 before some people qualify for or find out if they can get a ticket. It just makes organising travel and/or hotels harder and probably more expensive. The hotels are already expensive or full before anyone has a ticket and that can only get worse.

I know that the final is a month away, but are City ever going to announce ticket details & then actually start selling them? The game was 10 days ago. Everybody announced on the 9th April brief details of allocation, prices and end etc. Watford announced full details 4 days ago & start selling them tomorrow. Even if we start selling them soon, it's going to a good week or 2 before some people qualify for or find out if they can get a ticket. It just makes organising travel and/or hotels harder and probably more expensive. The hotels are already expensive or full before anyone has a ticket and that can only get worse.

City and tickets eh.....now there's a story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.