Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i'm desperate for them to drop points. There's no better way of winning it than quietly going about our business and winning our remaining games.

Just imagine as we sweep Brighton aside 3-0 and the penny drops that despite the media, pundits, players and fans bleating ad nauseam, they didn't have enough points and Carra has to sit there counting his fingers to realise actually, they haven't won the league.

Would be by far my favourite title win if that happened.
"Would be by far my favourite title win if that happened". You'd prefer this to the look on Phil Jones' face in 2012?

I just want to the win the league purely to stop them insufferable ****s from getting it. I mean what the funk is wanting to drink a box of paints? Do all these mickeys have to write like poets whenever they describe their team?

Try this for size.

'Toothy goofy klipperty klopp on the touchline gurning, the curly haired little ponce throwing himself everywhere in the box like a fish caught on a fishing line, virgil(fucking Virgil hee hee) thinking he's 10 men with hair like Nora batty, the world and his dog fucking hates you ****s with a passion...'

Thanks.

I’m wondering if this dipper media wankfest is playing into the hands of our team. They win and go top, while the whole media world lauds them as the messiahs of football.
If we keep winning our games, it will be even sweeter to snatch it away from them on the final day.

Screech keeps saying Liverpool prefer being second and chasing us!

Let's see what happens and see if he is saying the same come the end of the season.
He should tell his bosses, they keep insisting Liverpool are first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.