Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the problem I have with SOME of your supporters. I am literally here right now, as a Liverpool fan, condoning the throwing of flares, I don't know a single person who believed smashing apart a team bus is atmosphere. I don't travel to away games without tickets and con my way into stadiums. What you are describing simply isn't a reflection of Liverpool supporters and is merely the actions of a tiny tiny minority who are thugs which every single club has. I've already given similar incidents from your own fans.

I agree every team has its idiots but I went to the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough game against us. Stood with everyone and observed an impeccable minutes silence - City put a lovely piece in the programme and your ‘idiots’ bricked our coaches - as was reported in the Daily Mail. City supporters were impeccable that day but a sizeable number of LFC fans were a disgrace- as they were with the bus incident last year - but whenever you guys do wrong it’s brushed over by the Liverpool living media.

I agree every team has its idiots but I went to the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough game against us. Stood with everyone and observed an impeccable minutes silence - City put a lovely piece in the programme and your ‘idiots’ bricked our coaches - as was reported in the Daily Mail. City supporters were impeccable that day but a sizeable number of LFC fans were a disgrace- as they were with the bus incident last year - but whenever you guys do wrong it’s brushed over by the Liverpool living media.

You see I simply don't agree with you. The biggest selling newspaper in the UK is banned in the majority of Liverpool shops because of the evil it printed. Yet you're sitting here telling me the Media are a Liverpool loving wankfest. Liverpool have had their fair share of hatred in the media. All the media outlets came out and branded Liverpool supporters a disgrace after the bus attack. I simple don't know what you mean by brushing over it. It was huge news.

You see I simply don't agree with you. The biggest selling newspaper in the UK is banned in the majority of Liverpool shops because of the evil it printed. Yet you're sitting here telling me the Media are a Liverpool loving wankfest. Liverpool have had their fair share of hatred in the media. All the media outlets came out and branded Liverpool supporters a disgrace after the bus attack. I simple don't know what you mean by brushing over it. It was huge news.
You obviously didn't have the sky commentary on the game yesterday with ,spitboy and Tyler it was sickeningly biased.

The Sun is clearly informally banned in Liverpool but it’s bent over backwards to try to get you back on board - all to no effect I’m pleased to say. It’s all about opinions but there is a very positive LFC press right now - largely because of the number of ex LFC players employed in the media - Sky Sunday couldn’t get more Liverpool fans in the studio. I noticed you brushed over our coaches getting bricked !

The Sun is clearly informally banned in Liverpool but it’s bent over backwards to try to get you back on board - all to no effect I’m pleased to say. It’s all about opinions but there is a very positive LFC press right now - largely because of the number of ex LFC players employed in the media - Sky Sunday couldn’t get more Liverpool fans in the studio. I noticed you brushed over our coaches getting bricked !

This is pointless. I've been calling out the fans who bricked the coaches, threw the flares for the last 1 hour. I've branded Salah a disgrace for his diving. I've literally condemned every act you've highlighted to me. yet Inchy is saying "The difference in fan bases is ours will get called out on it by ourselves, you lot can see no fucking wrong in anything you do. " after I've literally called out the fans for the last hour.

Liverpool have been lucky this season several times. So have City. Offside goals in key premier league matches. Offside last minute goals in the FA Cup. Whoever wins the league deserves it 100% and if Liverpool do finish second which I still believe they will because City are a better side then it's still a magnificent season. We are runners up of the champions league, haven't lost at home in 2 and a half years, best defense in the league despite having played a game more yet still were branded as a crap team who has bribed and cheated their way to the top of the league. Why can't we just respect each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.