League or Champsion League?

The club would like Champions League but for me the premier league

The league.

If we added the Champions League and FA Cup to the League Cup but didn’t win the league, I wouldn’t be able to help but think what if.

What if Wolves didn’t get away with punching one in the net. Then there would be the penalty miss, various other goalkeeping errors and offside goals. It would be like those things stopped us doing the quadruple.

If we were to do the domestic treble I wouldn’t be arsed about not doing the quadruple.

Under normal circumstances it would be the CL as its a competition we badly need to win. So from a club perspective we should really be wanting to win that trophy.

BUT.....because of those scouse twats I am another who cannot stomach the thought of them winning the Prem. As a result I am even thinking that it would not be a bad thing if we fucked up this week and went out, leaving us just to focus on winning the last five games and having done with it. Not like me at all to even have such thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.