FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

I know that the final is a month away, but are City ever going to announce ticket details & then actually start selling them? The game was 10 days ago. Everybody announced on the 9th April brief details of allocation, prices and end etc. Watford announced full details 4 days ago & start selling them tomorrow. Even if we start selling them soon, it's going to a good week or 2 before some people qualify for or find out if they can get a ticket. It just makes organising travel and/or hotels harder and probably more expensive. The hotels are already expensive or full before anyone has a ticket and that can only get worse.

Anyone who really wants a ticket will get one. In addition to our 28k allocation, there will be 10k of tickets in the FA / neutral blocks and Club Wembley (City side of the ground).

Just for info fellow Blues, our SC Branch has been allocated the full quota of tickets requested so I would guess that everyone on the Cup Scheme will get a ticket. (Before anyone goes off on one, I am one of several in the Branch who makes his own ticket arrangements via the points system !)

Just for info fellow Blues, our SC Branch has been allocated the full quota of tickets requested so I would guess that everyone on the Cup Scheme will get a ticket. (Before anyone goes off on one, I am one of several in the Branch who makes his own ticket arrangements via the points system !)
Our turnover is going to be very high this season if we get through tomorrow night. All the gate, prize and TV money will be up.

Suspect they will go on sale after the CL tie i.e. Thursday.

I bet they don't want the system swamped with cup final applicants when they are still selling the last Spurs tickets. As you say, I bet they announce in the next 24 hours and put them on sale Thursday.

Last edited:
Yeah, it makes sense to get Spurs out of the way first which would then leave very little left to process as United and Burnley away have long since sold out and the remaining 2 home league games have sold out except for the odd return or ticket being put up on the exchange. Only a possible CL semi final and Brighton away tickets to sort out as well as the final

Wembley Stadium yet again
5 pm kick off
Saturday evening
Watford round the corner
The FA not thinking about us city fans yet again
The last trains back at 9pm
Whos not going?
Or Saving Money for a possible Madrid trip.....
Cheapest return Coach Travel Only £33.00 on the travel & ticket section

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.