Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the NBC coverage of MC v. CP - commentators were Clive Tyldesley and Stephen Warnock.

I've not seen this pairing before - so far as I can recall - and was a little apprehensive about their call when the game started.

However...

Cive and Stephen were very complimentary of City throughout - especially praising Gundogan's performance, Edderson's amazing pass to Sterling, KDB's assist to Sterling for the goal, City's work-rate when not in position etc. The complements were not at all over-the-top either - too praiseworthy. Rather, they called the game in front of them, and duely praised City for dominance throughout.

I enjoyed the NBC coverage of MC v. CP - commentators were Clive Tyldesley and Stephen Warnock.

I've not seen this pairing before - so far as I can recall - and was a little apprehensive about their call when the game started.

However...

Cive and Stephen were very complimentary of City throughout - especially praising Gundogan's performance, Edderson's amazing pass to Sterling, KDB's assist to Sterling for the goal, City's work-rate when not in position etc. The complements were not at all over-the-top either - too praiseworthy. Rather, they called the game in front of them, and duely praised City for dominance throughout.
The whole game was presented like a funeral on sky with chuckle well I say whole game what I mean is until Palace got a goal, even I was getting depressed watching us win, had to mute it after Palace scored as my ears almost burst.

The whole game was presented like a funeral on sky with chuckle well I say whole game what I mean is until Palace got a goal, even I was getting depressed watching us win, had to mute it after Palace scored as my ears almost burst.
The only thing that surprised in the commentary was i didn't hear Bill leslie mention the CP game at the Etihad

Peps face when asked the typical lame question by Jamie Jackson should have told him exactly what he thought of him and or the question.
Some reference to the misnomer in last years press conference about a Harry Kane Team alleged jibe - more utter garbage
Some Italian female journey asking Stones about a handful of tickets being left and messages to the fans (WTF)?
Another Italian wanting to know who out of Juventus and Ajax he would be supporting - Answer "Barcelona in the match v United"
Pep does look a bit pissed off today - lets hope its not a phone call from UEFAs brown envelope department telling him we've got to lose tomorrow! :(

Where the fuck do these muppets get these questions from are these the best a really intelligent set of professional journalists can come up with?
I get more sense out of the local piss pot in the boozer after he's been on a bender. Wankers the lot of them.

Peps face when asked the typical lame question by Jamie Jackson should have told him exactly what he thought of him and or the question.
Some reference to the misnomer in last years press conference about a Harry Kane Team alleged jibe - more utter garbage
Some Italian female journey asking Stones about a handful of tickets being left and messages to the fans (WTF)?
Another Italian wanting to know who out of Juventus and Ajax he would be supporting - Answer "Barcelona in the match v United"
Pep does look a bit pissed off today - lets hope its not a phone call from UEFAs brown envelope department telling him we've got to lose tomorrow! :(

Where the fuck do these muppets get these questions from are these the best a really intelligent set of professional journalists can come up with?
I get more sense out of the local piss pot in the boozer after he's been on a bender. Wankers the lot of them.
This was my thoughts exactly, he even said regardless we will be there again next season. Let's hope we are both way off the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.