1894 Group: We need a big atmosphere next week v Spurs

Then maybe Mr Guardiola is going to pay for the seats for us all and the travel? There are City fans who CANNOT afford to go to every single match (luckily for me I am now not one of them, but I've been there and know what it is like. I feel for those who can't).

It's all right for Pep Guardiola earning his millions to say these things, it isn't a rallying cry at all, it's a dig. We get enough digs from the media without our own manager giving them ammunition!!!!

Rant over................... for now!!!
Not what he said though is it, he's talking about those of us going, never mentioned any that weren't for whatever reason.

He's asking for noise, EB. It's fair enough.

If I've misunderstood his meaning DD then I apologise. I took it to mean he didn't think there were enough of us attending the matches. So I hold my hands up and bow to your superior knowledge. :-)

You know me well enough to know that I will be yelling louder than a lot of the youngsters who moan about us oldies!! :-)

Whoops didn't mean that you are an oldie DD. Sorry........... oh I think I'd better go and ask Matron for my pills and lie down in a darkened room!!

I suspect it'll be a great atmosphere anyway, just because City are in some peril in the tie. I don't find it at all surprising the atmosphere is a bit flat when City are likely to beat up a weaker team, and a good one when there's some doubt about it. It's entirely human and to be expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.