Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird. I either don't care or am completely relaxed and expect to win tomorrow.

Much more churning over Saturday and United game.

A title win this season would never be forgotten by the wider audience, I don't think a glorious defeat in a Champions League semi or final would have quite the same impact.

No, but a Champions League WIN might ;)

Why would it? the game is won or lost by the players not 30 secs of crowd noise,barca and A madrid fans boo as well,the players will no doubt be in the zone and not really listening
What do barca and madrid boo for?

Apologies if already posted. I just watched it all the way through. There isn't really anything controversial in there despite what the media claim.

He does comment on the tactics for the Spurs 1st leg and said that he was cautious because of the physical state of his team...injuries and recovery from FA Cup and form.

It's weird. I either don't care or am completely relaxed and expect to win tomorrow.

Much more churning over Saturday and United game.

A title win this season would never be forgotten by the wider audience, I don't think a glorious defeat in a Champions League semi or final would have quite the same impact.
It's the former: you don't care. Or, to be more precise, you care much more about winning the league, as do I and the vast majority of lads I know who go to the match.

The game is sold out now but a mate wanted a couple so booked a couple off my account earlier as additional tickets they took the money but haven't had confirmation? was hoping to print them off in the morning anybody else done this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.