CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

I thought Barca looked quite weak today and beat a very poor United side.

If we beat Spurs & Ajax which is a big ask but doable I think we will play Liverpool in the final.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/global-club-soccer-rankings/

There's a clear top 4 in World Footy right now.

However I've been banging on about Ajax for months. Definitely the most improved team in the last year. More people seeing it now.

But put it this way.... If we beat Spurs I'd rather play Ajax than Barca or Liverpool. I'm not sure who wins between those two but probably Messi makes the difference.
Agree and we got the preferable draw in quarters and semi to the other sides. It’s also why we should be rightly disappointed if we go out at this stage of the Comp. No way should we be getting knocked out by this Spurs team over a two leg quarter.

I thought tie was on May 7th at Ajax? flights £80 right now probably double / triple after tomorrow night. wont be many tickets. Id say minimum 5000 blues in Amsterdam with over half without tickets. Will be mental. Come on City play your hearts out tomorrow. What an 8 days of football ahead. Waited a month for this 8 day spell. Tickets for Utd away sorted as well.
Just before Ajax second goal flights were £50 return the minute they scored£60 got them booked fly Monday return Thursday became £80 in time added on. Best thing about this is god forbid spuds do us still got a good trip booked

I thought Barca looked quite weak today and beat a very poor United side.

If we beat Spurs & Ajax which is a big ask but doable I think we will play Liverpool in the final.

Loads of people picking Liverpool to beat Barca. I can see the argument but not for me. When Barca have to win they usually do.

Loads of people picking Liverpool to beat Barca. I can see the argument but not for me. When Barca have to win they usually do.
I'm not sure they are better than this Liverpool side - hopefully they are as I couldn't handle playing Liverpool in the final imagine it.

Please beat Spurs, then the dream goes on. Liverpool fans will be worried about Barca, but City/Spurs have certainly a good chance of getting to the finals. It's probably no different to Juve to be honest. For me, Barcelona are the only side City should fear in the tournament. Our most difficult game maybe tomorrow coming back from 1-0 down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.