Matthijs de Ligt

Thats my point,hes already a beast,in 12/18 months he may be difficult to ignore.
Agree, looks very similar to De Ligt who started playing for the first team at Bellis current age. I personally believe Bellis could start for several Eredivisie clubs right now. He`s a physical beast and almost as good on the ball as Garcia. One of the biggest talents in the academy

If we do get through against spurs it will be good to look at the Ajax players first hand. There might be some other gems apart from De ligt.

This Ajax team will get gutted in the summer, De Jong already gone.

We'd be mad not to go for De Ligt, he looks an absolutely superb centre back and he's only 19!

Last edited:
£60m price tag is a steal! I can only imagine he has told us he doesn’t want city as we have zero links anymore to him.

Do we really need him. Yes he is a very good player but we cannot buy everyone when there available to be bought. We have LaPorte and Stones who are both young and will be around for years anyway.

You look at the likes of Barca, Madrid and Juve and these are teams that are needing to rebuild

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.