Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the team to start for me:

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
B.Silva Dinho KDB
Sterling Aguero Sane

Some might thing it’s strange/controversial to leave out David and boy do I love him but he’s not in the best form and I think we need energy in midfield. Plus we HAVE to start Sane and sterling down the wings.

Whatever the team though what I want/we need more than anything is the fans to turn up.

Biggest. Game. Of. The. Season

Come on city!!!!!!

Think that's the team the majority would pick. If Bernado has to come into side it should be for David but It will be more likely for Sane.

As long as KDB starts, I wouldn't mind Sane coming on from the bench. He's potentially devastating against tiring players. We might need a shot in the arm after an hour mark. It's very likely going to be a long night that goes the distance.

Think that's the team the majority would pick. If Bernado has to come into side it should be for David but It will be more likely for Sane.

I think you’re right. Silva and de bruyne will be middle with Bernie right and sterling left.

City with a great chance here to go to the semis, my starting eleven would be

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
De Bruyne Fernandinho B.Silva
Sterling Aguero Sané

City had a very good rehearsal against palace, i think the lads will go all out and beat spurs 3-0. Ajax waiting in the semis

the past ten years we've been raising the bar, slowly, but surely...we're in with a shot to be the best....lets have it

Smother them
Sane -------- Aguero ----- Sterling
Silva Bernardo De Bruyne
Fernandinho
Laporte Kompany Walker
Ederson​

Comon, lets win this one! After watching Ajax hammer both Real Madrid and Juventus, there are no excuses not to kick out Tottenham. Hoping for an early goal and then pretty confident we will beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.