Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An early goal tonight would really set us up.

Have a feeling the odd ball referee will have a big influence on the match.

minimum 1-0 by H-T, be cautious but level the tie up then put them on the ropes all the second half
I think we're going to need 3 tonight because I can see them getting the away goal. Really need Sergio to have his shooting boots on and Sane and/or Kev to score from a free kick. Raz to score 3rd.

Kane brings the wide forwards into the game. He's not a just a finisher, he's also a fulcrum around whom they usually play. In a counter-attacking game, then Moura and Son are ideal but I am glad Kane is not playing.
And this is why we need Sterling and Sané on their natural wings to pin the full backs and stop them providing width to compensate.

I think we're going to need 3 tonight because I can see them getting the away goal. Really need Sergio to have his shooting boots on and Sane and/or Kev to score from a free kick. Raz to score 3rd.

i think every player will be up for it,and if we require 3 then it is what it is, at some point they will bottle it 'they are serial bottlers' i think we will pull through 3-1 tonight with them scoring last,as good as we are we should not lose tonight we should send them packing without to much trouble

We need noise and passion tonight.

With it we win, without we don't.

Spuds will sit back and wait to try and win the ball ready for a fast break which they could well be good at with their speed merchants and without the slow overrated one. We must must must watch for this whilst being aggressive going forward.

It wont be easy but with a following wind and our beautiful City family at full voice then a 3 0 should be about the right and then roll on for a City Cardiff double at the weekend.

Its gonna be a good couple of days blues!!!

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.