Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also feeling confident however half expecting us to batter them but fail to take chances and concede on their first chance.

If pep does d something unexpected like start Delph or Mahrez or Jesus, i homing we don't start with the negative vibes till after the game when we can all say pep is a genius or a muppet till Saturday.

Pep will definitely go with inverted wingers once again even more so with Mendy being fit.

...............................Ederson.............................
Walker..............Stones.................Laporte................Mendy
...............................Dinho...............................
............... KDB...................David...................

......Bernardo...............Kun........................Sterling

He took Silva off after 65 mins which indicates that he was rested for tonight.

i agree with this line-up, as in this is what i think Pep will put out, although i would prefer sane in there, but cant be greedy!

Normally nervous about big games but looking forward to this. Just feel confident hope I'm not wrong.

I feel the same as you to be fair mate and I'm usually the opposite too get nervous for games like this. They didn't deserve that goal in the second half. I don't think they are all that spurs especially without Kane

Today is dragging so much, everyone on and off the pitch will be well up for it so I'm fairly confident for tonight. Saw a bit of SSN on my lunch and they are still bleating on about empty seats... wankers.

Time to sing and shout ourselves hoarse tonight people. Time to put this much more inferior team to bed and set up a very winnable semi final. Time to unleash the boys and show the world just what a fantastic team we have. What a time to be a Blue!!!!!

Let's all sing loud and proud tonight and show these media twats what we're made of cmon city

It's a problem we need to solve, for me Sane always looks better with Merlin in the side sliding the ball through to him, Whenever Spanish Dave is missing Sane looks less threatening, but then it also brings up the issue of Mendy and Sane playing together.
You are right sane and dave do seem to have a great connection,we are going to see less of dave next season as was the plan this season so we need to find different connections,how we do that is a bit beyond my tactical nous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.