Match Thread | Man City vs Tottenham Champs League (17/04/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Houston airport with an on-purpose layover to watch this. Have to say it’s hard to recall a more exciting match. Tons of character shown to come back. We have got this! Cmon boys!

Oh and I’m the only one of 40 people in this airport bar even watching.

Sorry to say need to get d Silva off as soon as possible if we are to win . He is notin this game at all and we can’t afford passengers . Don’t know how this is going to finish

Pains me to even consider it, but have we seen the best of Merlin? No other way to put it, but he's a peripheral figure out there tonight. And has been some way below his best for a while now.

If someone said to me:

We just need a 1-0 to win.

I'd have said, "Okay."

But who in their right mind would have any level of confidence in that right now?

Liverpool didnt defend like clowns

Forgot about Sissoko’s sitter? Fact is that Spurs scored 3 goals from their 3 chances over the two legs. They had more at Anfield but pissed them away apart from 1, and managed to score one against themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.