Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Shafted.

For fuck sake his elbow shakes from the cünting ball hitting it you Turkish twat.

To be fair to him when he looked at the screen he shrugged his shoulders as if to say he can't be sure, if that's the case then the goal stands.
It does seem like we have been on the shit end of every VAR decision so far though.

I really don't understand VAR. Anyone watching from home could see that from the angle behind the goal, you could clearly see that it touched Llorente's arm before hitting his knee but the ref was only viewing it from one angle.... Oh well. Shit happens.

Can someone tell me please what the fuck happened after Raz's 'goal'. Me and my 8 year old were fuckin celebrating jumping around the room. My stream cut out. Clicked on Bluemoon and it was all over. Got 3 min of a blackspot where I was on the buzzing and then crashing. Not felt like that since that dodgy Mitsubishi pill I had in '03

Wow, what a game, I'm exhausted! They gave everything. Thought Kev was fantastic.
I really hate VAR!
On the down side Laporte was at fault for the first two goals, Dave Silva did nowt again, and Gundogan couldn't hit a barn door from two yards.
That crazy team selection in the first game cost us dear. Why didn't we just go for it like tonight.
The main tactic in CL matches is get an away goal, what part of that doesn't Pep understand.
We have to pick ourselves up now and do it all again on Saturday. I don't think my heart can take it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.