Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Would've been tough to recover given that lineup and performance in the first leg.
It's games like this that really make the 'Emptyhad' jokes incredibly old and stupid as well. Really appreciated the atmosphere and intensity.

Also, since we're making big changes to the CL with VAR and things like that; can we just drop the fucking away goals? Even goal ties going to extra time are so much more entertaining than being decided on away goals.

Games like this make me hate football.
Mmm, I hate the outcome but we've had a great run and it was a fantastic match.
I'm gutted as f*** but I don't hate football, no one deserved to lose that

thing is in a game without VAR that goal would most likely have been given rightly or wrongly ,now without that instant decision of the officials of the flag going up or not the fun has gone from the gam,i dont know how many people decide on VAR but its not closed to being corrupt

Monaco 2017. We're favourites. Pep makes weird selection decisions. They don't go well. He reverts to normal in the second half. We go out.
Liverpool 2018. We're favourites. Pep makes weird selection decisions. They don't go well. He reverts to normal in the second half. We go out.
Tottenham 2019. We're favourites. Pep makes weird selection decisions. They don't go well. He reverts to normal in the second half. We go out.

We can win the league now at least. And the FA Cup too. Domestic treble is still really good.

As long as Pep's here, though, I can't see us winning the CL. I don't really care as long as he keeps delivering domestic trophies, but he's clearly got an issue with knockouts.
Monaco 2017. We're favourites. Pep makes weird selection decisions. They don't go well. He reverts to normal in the second half. We go out.
Liverpool 2018. We're favourites. Pep makes weird selection decisions. They don't go well. He reverts to normal in the second half. We go out.
Tottenham 2019. We're favourites. Pep makes weird selection decisions. They don't go well. He reverts to normal in the second half. We go out.

We can win the league now at least. And the FA Cup too. Domestic treble is still really good.

As long as Pep's here, though, I can't see us winning the CL. I don't really care as long as he keeps delivering domestic trophies, but he's clearly got an issue with knockouts.
Fuck off you dick.

VAR doesn’t exist and we’re all in here with our cocks out proclaiming ourselves the greatest team ever.

Instead we’re out and a lot of people’s heads have suddenly gone.

Thought we were absolutely immense as an attacking force. We played some extremely high level football at the highest level of the game.

We were much the better team.

Thought the players gave everything they had.

Thought Pep’s plan was spot on.

Thought the crowd were colossal.

I’m extremely proud of the club tonight.

Sometimes it just isn’t meant to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.