Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Fuck you too. You think that hurts me or anything. Do you realize what this will do to the players mentally? We are not there mentally to begin with just watch what happens. I hope
To god I am wrong but don’t think so
That’s a load of bollocks mate because if you have anything about you, you go balls out for revenge.
There’s plenty of character in this squad and I fully expect a bag full on Saturday.

Pep fucked up with the team selection in the first leg. Hopefully this will motivate us even more in the league. I would rather die than seeing these disgusting dippers win it

I’m in Montreal and just had to watch it with two “spurs” fans so I’m well fucking happy even better though a so called Arsenal fan was cheering spurs on...I’m fuming absolutely fucking fuming.

On my way back on a very quiet 263 bus, decided to give the tram a miss. Gutted and absolutely drained. If we had attacked like that in the first leg we'd have gone through. Shocking defending by both teams in truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.