Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Feel sorry for you guys. Unlucky with no VAR last year and unlucky with it this year. The away goal rule strikes again!

You lost it in the first leg. Pen miss, strange team selection and no goals. He scores that pen and Spurs would have crumbled! Pep seems to over think these champion league knockout stages. Hope you stuff them on Saturday! I have a hunch that Cardiff will get a result!

NO ONE TO BLAME BUT OURSELVES.
I nearly smashed up my new OLED tv after cnut boy Lineker trying to justify Lorente goal, “his skin moves”
Camel gob trying call the fool out on it, saying ‘ it’s hit his arm before his hip, therefore it’s handball’
Lineker being a total bell end trying to shut it down.
We gave them the game. 2 stupid goals , they never really created anything.
Still seething at our Typical City performance. We haven’t learned ANYTHING.
We MUST destroy these cnuts Saturday and show them what we are really about.

They’ll get their arses handed to them by Ajax, who were great v Juve.

I don’t see the logic in blaming ourselves. Yep, we fucked up the first leg, but that handball goal knocked us out. If UEFA did their job properly, we’d be through now after a thrilling tie. We were class tonight, so ain’t being hard on them. Decisions against Liverpool screwed us over last season and it’s the same this year.

I am completely and utterly drained, devoid of rational thought and voice, scratched all the skin of my shins from the seats in front, the worst headache ever and twitching like a pidgeon on a pylon. I think City have finally broken me. Let's dick them on Saturday

I wish pep came out with that! Lol

Yeah I know what you’re saying but answer me this.

My dad is 74, recovering from having half his kidney removed two weeks ago (cancer), was too tired to stay up tonight and is going to watch it “as live” when he wakes up at 6am. The poor fucker is going to go through all of that, he’s going to celebrate the last minute winner and then he’s going to be so upset, as we all have been.

What the fuck should I do? It actually hurts my heart to imagine and know what he’s gonna go through. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone, let alone a poorly old guy. I’m half wanting to text him and tell him to call me before he watches it rather than let him go through all of that when he’s not well.

I’m sat here, two hours ahead of you lot with no clue what I should do. As I say, it’s pretty cruel either way.

Tell him to fuck it off.

It’d only completely do his nut in.

I'm obviously confused as to the handball rule?

It undoubtedly hit his arm. It's irrefutable. If you can score from an unintentional hand ball...then it's a goal. If you can't, it should have been ruled out.

What do our resident refs say?

You can’t according to the new rules UEFA implemented this season.

We’ve been had again.

Last season for away goals in the competition.

Upsetting that one.

So frustrating watching teams score off nearly every shot on goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.