Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

The atmosphere was simply magnificent. It has been on about 5 occasions this season.

Tonight, vs Liverpool and the rags, Arsenal was good.

I can handle it being flatter at some games. That is natural.

Tonight was one of the best ever. The flags at the start were amazing too.

I don’t feel that gutted. Just hope we can end the season with 6 wins.

Tried to read through all of this thread, but pages are loading quicker than I can read em. Anyway,thought the lads were great tonight,was scared of conceding and ultimately that has cost us,not nice to see some of the stalwarts on this forum upset with the way we lost,but there is usually some controversy with our losing, as with var etc,but in truth we had plenty of chances to win the tie and it wasnt to be,so lets move on.This season has been great,to still be in every comp possible before tonight is a fantastic achievement.We have genuinely tried to win every comp we have entered and there is not many who can say that.So fack the trolls on here, and fack any gloaters you might encounter too because their wank clubs high on media doping have not yet won anything this season.The lads have done us proud so far so lets get behind them so that they can lift themselves for the last(now only) six games and achieve the domestic clean sweep, which after all is arguably the best season any team here has ever had. Oh, and even if we dont win anything else we have next season to look forward to playing the sort of football we could only dream of 20 odd years ago, so bring it on.

Is your opinion. So don't sound like it's fact.

Not just my opinion mate????

Top 10 Best GoalKeepers In The World 2019
  • David De Gea. Club: Manchester United. ...
  • Manuel Neuer. Club: Bayern Munich: ...
  • Gianluigi Buffon. Club: Paris Saint-Germain. ...
  • Thibaut Courtois. Club: Real Madrid. ...
  • Hugo Lloris. Club: Tottenham Hotspur. ...
  • Marc-Andre ter Stegen. Club: Barcelona. ...
  • Jan Oblak. Club: Atletico Madrid. ...
  • Alisson Becker.

Thought ederson and Laporte were poor
Both had their worst games in a city shirt. Thought walker had his best.
For all the whys and therefores we lost this tie due to poor team selection,especially the first leg, i mean kev and leroy getting on at 88 min lol. You couldnt make that shit up. I dont know a single manager who play Delph in a CL quarter final.
You see we the fans KNOW UEFA will screw us over, Pep thinks its run fairly and doesnt allow for it. We dare not rotate, we have to smash teams out of sight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.