What a team !!!

It hurts. I’m currently halfway through a bottle of JD. But I do love them all, it was a great effort and on another day we go through easily. We could all dissect the game in various different ways, but it’s City. Ah well, we go again on Saturday - see you all at wembley

It is only a game and supposed to be entertaining and by God, are we entertaining or what.
Love watching this side win, lose or draw. I've said in other threads, that it's always about the league for me.
So although a bit disappointed, I'll soon get over it.

I don’t do happy clapping. You shouldn’t lose over to legs to a team worse than you. No excuses

Big dipper mate ( went to all CL games including the final) text at 2:2 to say he was watching our game as miles better than theirs, never said if he was watching us hopping we would trip up or not but last text was you got mugged but great match.

I’m probably still wrapped up in the emotion but for quality and drama I think that game was second only to 93:20....I even put Wembley 99 in that

We absolutely pulverised them from start to finish at tines they were run ragged. Credit them with a bit of luck they hung on and got through. They were all lying on the deck absolutely spent when our "Fifth" went in. More of the same on Saturday and the rest of the season without the horrible defensive mistakes and we will have a domestic treble.

I don’t do happy clapping. You shouldn’t lose over to legs to a team worse than you. No excuses

You cheeky fucker. This thread is for us fans that want to show a bit of support for a brilliant team.
You calling us happy clappers is so fucking wrong. God I'm having trouble not typing what I really think of YOU.

Up there with the Monaco game as one of the best games of football I’ve ever seen.

Great game, not the result we wanted but never mind, always wanted the league more!

Now onto Saturday, let’s go and retain the title!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.