1894 Group: We need a big atmosphere next week v Spurs

Tbh I thought the atmosphere was wrecked by nerves and exhaustion or maybe that was just the effect the goals had on me and the people around me. We were all singing incessantly until 2-1 / 2-2, and then it was just prayers and total exhaustion set in.

Best atmosphere I've ever experienced. Think the lads and Pep will appreciate it. And I reckon we have proven to Pep how much we want this, and how much he will want to be the man to deliver this for us.

Fantastic atmosphere tonight,as good as if not better than the scouse match ( league game ),hope this silences the cnuts in the media about our support but doubt it will the cnuts ..

Tbh I thought the atmosphere was wrecked by nerves and exhaustion or maybe that was just the effect the goals had on me and the people around me. We were all singing incessantly until 2-1 / 2-2, and then it was just prayers and total exhaustion set in.

So, it was good for 10 minutes? I must have been at a different match.

Ears are ringing now what an atmosphere

Only criticism was why were the speakers and music so loud at the beginning - completely drowned any build up out

Super praise for 1894 team for the flags and banners -
Looked amazing

Was brilliant until the third Spurs goal. We went off the boil when we needed it most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.