Var debate 2019/20

In the words of the great man himself “it is what it is”.

To the watching world that is sport at its very finest.

It so hard to take but the fact that we all politely acknowledged this with a ripple of applause at the end of the match says it all.

What a game.
Yep. No ill will. Not as bad as going out to the dippers or the rags and I'd rather get beat now than in the final. Good for Tottenham fans and Ajax fans. They play the right way despite a few dark arts but we do the same with Fernandinho.

Just hope we can win the next 6 and make history.

I thought I had seen and experienced every emotion watxhing City, but last night was a first. I actually went home feeling a prat for letting my feelings explode, and thinking we had won.
In the light of day I'm more annoyed about the VAR for Tottenham's 3rd goal.
Good luck to Tottenham, but after attending both legs and also the two games against Schalke, I think I've witnessed 11 VAR delays.
It's killing the matchday experience, and at the end of the day, people are still debating whether it was handball.. VAR was supposed to remove all doubt.

If they want to introduce technology why not start with proper timekeeping 3 mins in 1st half was a fucking joke

Maybe been covered. But I thought Var was only to change decisions if it’s a clear and obvious mistake. So offside may have been offside but was it clear and obvious? Not at real time speed it wasn’t. So they need to be clear what the criteria is, I accept both decisions were right but I think clarity on what the criteria is for var needs to be communicated

I don't think there is any need for C&O on offside to be visible at real speed.

If there is an angle that shows someone is offside, then if it's obvious in the still, then that's enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.