Var debate 2019/20

Let’s just be honest, VAR is shit when things don’t go your way.

I’m more fucked off that a donkey can dance his way through 3 defenders for an unchallenged tap in with his hip arm.

I hate VAR.

While Aguero was just offside, it's hard to take when nothing is flagged in the game. Llorente's goal could have so easily been disallowed, especially considering the penalty they gave us last week. Where's the consistency? We're still having the same element of doubt and poor decisions that we've always found just with the referees on the pitch, but now you can't celebrate a goal properly for fear of it being disallowed. Fuck VAR.

The nonsense from Lineker and Hoddle on BT last night was pathetic.

I'm no fan of The Camel Gob but even he was trying to say he thought it was handball, Lineker wouldn't let him get a word in and went straight to that loony Hoddle who was just rambling shit in the corner.

I've just emailed BT Sport to complain about Linekers bias in the post match analysis last night.

He's an unprofessional twat, even Rat Boy makes a better effort to be even handed during his punditry.

Exactly.
Even my wife said “that’s handball”.
Camel Gob was shutdown by Lineker because he knew Wio was correct and would have furious if it was against them.
Lineker and Looney Tunes Hoddle couldn’t contain their bias and smugness. It’s disgusting.

Because he didn’t. Bernardo deflected it into Sergio’s path. The offside goal is not really contentious, it’s the correct decision. It’s fucking shit the way we now have a situation where you can celebrate a crucial goal, there’s pandemonium, only for it to then be reversed. That’s why it’s shit, but the decision arrived at is correct.

The incorrect decision is Llorente’s goal. That was farcical, and entirely corrupted by TV.
Absolutely, after seeing replays again this morning. Maybe this is UEFA 's punishment, and they won't give us a transfer ban, lol some fucking chance.

The ball hits Bernardo on his right shin (the left shin as we’re looking it the image) agreed?

The image “as we’re looking it” shows the ball to the right of Bernardo’s left shin agreed?

Aguero is to Bernardo’s left “as we’re looking at it”, agreed?

If as you’re saying the ball has already hit Bernardo (been played), the ball could only be going back towards Eriksen agreed?

However the ball travels towards Aguero, so it’s physically impossible that the ball has already hit Bernardo at that exact moment in the image you are claiming to be proven.

You're actually quite correct.

The ball hits Bernardo on his right shin (the left shin as we’re looking it the image) agreed?

The image “as we’re looking it” shows the ball to the right of Bernardo’s left shin agreed?

Aguero is to Bernardo’s left “as we’re looking at it”, agreed?

If as you’re saying the ball has already hit Bernardo (been played), the ball could only be going back towards Eriksen agreed?

However the ball travels towards Aguero, so it’s physically impossible that the ball has already hit Bernardo at that exact moment in the image you are claiming to be proven.

Ah, right, thanks.
No that wasn't what I was saying, although I was assuming that it was the moment of contact there - that's the only thing I said.

I do not believe that that fraction of a second would affect the positioning.

Ah, right, thanks.
No that wasn't what I was saying, although I was assuming that it was the moment of contact there - that's the only thing I said.

I do not believe that that fraction of a second would affect the positioning.
Watch the Chuckle Brother and Scouse Spitter on the referee/linesman programme they did, it will change your mind and if it doesn’t then nothing ever will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.