Our season may be defined by 2 missed penalties

Are you serious or simply naive

Considering Pep is so meticulous with detail was you not surprised he didn't know Mahrez had such a poor penalty taking recorded plus he didn't seem bothered who takes them?
All I'm saying is we should be striving for 100% success rate, similar to when we had Yaya and Mario as designated penalty takers.
Unless you have inside information you want to share.

2 missed penalties may end up being the difference between winning a historic quadruple or 2 domestic cups. The fine margins of modern football.
Yes, I've been thinking that for a long time. If Mahrez had scored the title would be virtually in the bag by now.

Considering Pep is so meticulous with detail was you not surprised he didn't know Mahrez had such a poor penalty taking recorded plus he didn't seem bothered who takes them?
All I'm saying is we should be striving for 100% success rate, similar to when we had Yaya and Mario as designated penalty takers.
Unless you have inside information you want to share.

Didn't seem bothered at who took them - really?

Read your post I commented on originally and you might see where I am coming from

Didn't seem bothered at who took them - really?

Read your post I commented on originally and you might see where I am coming from

This is my post and suggest you cast your mind back to what was said after that game at Anfield.

The season won't be defined by two missed penalties but Pep and his staff need to give more thought to penalty taking imo. We should be aiming for 100% success rate.

This is my post and suggest you cast your mind back to what was said after that game at Anfield.

The season won't be defined by two missed penalties but Pep and his staff need to give more thought to penalty taking imo. We should be aiming for 100% success rate.
Things said in the heat of the moment I take no notice of, its complete nonsense to believe Pep didn't know about Mahrez.

Yes we should be aiming for 100% but two of the greatest that have ever played don't have 100% (Ronaldo and Messi for that matter)

First of all. If we dont win the league, it is NOT down to that missed penalty alone, you do understand that don't you? Why some seem to simply focus on that single moment is purely through the need of a scapegoat.

Second point, and the reason I responded. You are implying we dont aim for 100% success rate, which is a ridiculous statement. What % do you think we aim for 70%, 75% ?

Final point. Mahrez was instructed to take it from Pep, so to say he simply didn't look bothered is in your head

This is just an opinion, but I do get the sense Pep makes a lot of that stuff up. He does have a tendency to come out with some of these quite whimsical statements after a bad result. I think it's his preferred deflection technique.

First of all. If we dont win the league, it is NOT down to that missed penalty alone, you do understand that don't you? Why some seem to simply focus on that single moment is purely through the need of a scapegoat.

Second point, and the reason I responded. You are implying we dont aim for 100% success rate, which is a ridiculous statement. What % do you think we aim for 70%, 75% ?

Final point. Mahrez was instructed to take it from Pep, so to say he simply didn't look bothered is in your head

Read my post again and you will see I say the season won't be defined by two missed penalties, plus I said we should be aiming for 100% success rate.
You seem to have your knickers in a twist mate.

If my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike. You don't lose the Premier League through a missed penalty in October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.