Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Yes, I know that offside was not about slide rules but where do you draw the line? We have a clear line on goal line decisions, throwings, corners. If we leave it open to interpretation you leave it open to controversy and corruption.
I felt I was making it clear so sorry if it did not appear that way
My question is whether there is a clear and obvious advantage gained a few millimeters makes no difference does it but a foot a yard does
Just look at how corners are now taken how far off the line are they ?
The ‘spirit’ of the fame is key and that requires wisdom not a slide rule
Sadly that wisdom is lacking in today’s world everywhere we look - a box ticking world

Slightly embarrassed to reappear here.

For years Spurs have been synonymous with snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. It is nice to have it the other way round for a change.

Well played to everyone. I hope I could say that if the result had gone the other way.

Where is official news about away rule will be scrapped? I ever heard about that before...
Maybe it was under consideration in some Uefa meetings but doubt its official.

Apologies for the negativity but I'm still a bit emotional after that - Unfortunately our age-old problem of coming up short in genuine "crunch" games is still there. Apart from Liverpool in Jan, if you look at what I would deem "proper" games over the past few years our soft centre is still there - Liverpool (x3) last season, United at home to win the league, Monaco away 2 years ago, going out with an abject whimper against Madrid previously.

Its the hope that kills you.

Additionally, letting Llorente between both centrehalves to score with his arm/midriff was criminal.

Genuinely cant see us winning the league from here.

I agree.....It's gonna be a difficult task with a semi Final against Barca to distract you.

Slightly embarrassed to reappear here.

For years Spurs have been synonymous with snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. It is nice to have it the other way round for a change.

Well played to everyone. I hope I could say that if the result had gone the other way.
Congratulations mate,i wont say the best team won but neither do you not deserve the progression to the Semi Final.I hope you find the ability to go all the way now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.