Tottenham (H)

I've got a spare for Saturday. SS3. It's my son's, he's working. £30.

NOW SOLD.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for 2 spares for Saturday. Preferably juniors and in block 107.
I know I'm being picky but you don't get if you don't ask!

12.30 KO rules us out, thanks Sky. Or BT, or whomever...

Great seats, 3 adults together, Row B level with the penalty area. You'll be on TV too.

BT preferred but can accept PayPal friends and family thing. I have 3 e-tickets ready to email. Don't want to split and I'm in a foul mood today. Just saying. I'd like 40 each, please.

FYI, there will be no VAR in this game so handballs will be flying and players should feel free to punch the ball into the net. I'm not bitter, honest.

Kind regards,

Michael.

I know it's a bit late, but I've fucked up and brought my season cards with me to Wales instead of leaving them at home for my son.

So....if anyone wants 3 free tickets for tomoz, 2 adult 1 u18, then PM me. Must collect and drop off from Morfa Nefyn, LLyn Peninsular. (Not far from Pwllheli). Please don't let them go to waste.....first come first served. Cheers Simon.

I know it's a bit late, but I've fucked up and brought my season cards with me to Wales instead of leaving them at home for my son.

So....if anyone wants 3 free tickets for tomoz, 2 adult 1 u18, then PM me. Must collect and drop off from Morfa Nefyn, LLyn Peninsular. (Not far from Pwllheli). Please don't let them go to waste.....first come first served. Cheers Simon.

Call the club...they will send e tix and he can use them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.