How is everyone feeling?

Fucking gutted. Didn't sleep a wink last night. The cruelty of having the joy snatched away and the injustice of the ref not seeing the correct angle for the var handball. Absolutely numb and felt like crying this morning at work. I know it's only a game and all that but I'd already booked for the final and was hoping that this year we'd win the lot so I don't have to be so arsed anymore if we ever get beat again. I don't mind losing fair and square but we were robbed by shitty VAR and a fuckin missed penalty. We had it in our hands and it was cruelly taken away at the death. It can't get any worse than that and it's going to take a few days to get over. The first pint on Sat and I'll be back in the game. Up the Blues

Gutted as we didn't perform how we know we can over the 2 legs.
Not sure why we go to pieces in the CL but we do and under different managers too, maybe the Maine Rd curse has followed us.
Fcuk, hope we win the title

For some reason I can’t fathom how we’ve lost this tie, I of course no the reasons but my heads gone. Euphoria to feeling like this appears to me all out of sync

You've lost me there SB. Most probably as I never watched Momento. Anyway off to work, so I'll leave you all
to mull over last night's melee.
We’ll have to watch it when I’m back in Manchester.

I’ve found it helps with understanding Pearce’s “tactics”. ;-)

Still gutted, but looking forward to Saturday. The pure elation and hugging a complete stranger after Sterling's disallowed goal and then seeing the big screen ' NO GOAL' was bloody awful to take. Let's win on Saturday and Wednesday and things will look better

Little bit better since I woke up, in the fighting mode against ****s n my facebook, but I had a torture of being awake til 8 AM this morning and it was horrible. I wnat the league more but I'd rather we lost 4:0 last night. The nature of going out was the cruelest of the cruel.

Who wouldn't be gutted?

That said, we're the champions and the chance to retain that is ours. The dippers and rags and chavs and every other single twat among them can laugh it up, but they'd give anything to have our squad, our manager, our owner and most of all, our trophy.

This weekend, we fight so they don't get a lick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.