How is everyone feeling?

Proper flat. Being on my hols in Ibiza at least gives me an excuse to drink and drown my sorrows.

Struggling with this one. The high then low for Sterlings non goal was something ive never experienced! And not just in football, in life!

To be so high one second and to plummet so quickly the next cannot be good for a 45 year old.

Im fuckin gutted truth be known

Emotionally exhausted.
Start the same lineup if we can on Saturday, but move Bernardo to David's spot and bring on Sane.
Just want to absolutely batter them and prove that they only got through on our mistakes.

Exactly mate. I just saw that f*cking headline *the game had everything*. I might well had but at the end of the day my team was eliminated. Maybe later I can appreciate what a fantastic game it was but right now I want to avoid all media.

Exactly mate. I just saw that f*cking headline *the game had everything*. I might well had but at the end of the day my team was eliminated. Maybe later I can appreciate what a fantastic game it was but right now I want to avoid all media.
I feel the same way that I don’t think it was as special as everyone is making it out to be. 2 of their goals were from stupid mistakes and I’m not convinced on Llorente’s.
If that’s the standard we’re going to have for a ‘game having everything’, then we can say that happens at least once a month. It just dilutes truly great games where only team actually gets what they deserve.

Struggling with this one. The high then low for Sterlings non goal was something ive never experienced! And not just in football, in life!

To be so high one second and to plummet so quickly the next cannot be good for a 45 year old.

Im fuckin gutted truth be known

I basically felt sick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.