Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give your head a wobble about coming to claim the second corner, absolutely no chance as the cross was whipped in relatively flat and with pace. Should have punched the first one though having come that far. Remember though the original corner should have been a goal kick
He got both hands on it didn’t he?

I think some on here are in denial. Any criticism of Ederson seems to provoke tantrums. Well paddy and stamp your feet all you want. I have had doubts about him for some time. A goalkeeper needs to make saves and command his area especially from set pieces. He makes the odd brilliant save but in general his basic goalkeeping skills fall short. Being able to ping a ball and set up the odd goal is all very well but it will not make up for not first and foremost a great goalkeeper.

There has been a lot of various reasons given on here as to why we lost tonight many correctly flagged up were contributors. Ederson rightly features in peoples thoughts tonight. Spurs keeper made same bloody good saves, Ederson made not one.

I was ridiculed for suggesting that he would cost us in big games a couple of years ago and sadly he is doing just that.

I know everyone loves to play the "I told ya so" card, but he was playing in Lisbon a couple of years ago mate. This is his second season here, and I can't really think of a time in which I thought he was playing so poorly that he would cost us games. Did he play well yesterday? No, but neither of the first two goals were his fault.

I think the cumulative toll of a long season caught up with him last night. Earlier in the season I don't think he'd have let the first one in.

I have not ever written get rid etc,i don't think gabby is much further foward since he arrived that's all,people are hanging eddie out to dry

Apart from John guy, I doubt anyone would get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.