Booing the Champions League Anthem

They are always getting fined for their fans displaying Catalan flags as UEFA call that Politcal which is banned. Even though they are from Catalonia and have the Catalan flag in their badge and have away kits representing the Catalan flag.

Barça have boo’d the anthem for about four years.

tut tut!

The players will never be motivated to win the comp with all that booing going on.

One of my best friends is a Tottenham supporter and he asked why we boo the UCL anthem.

My answer - you try getting shafted by getting drawn against Bayern/Barca for 6 straight years, get picked on with arbitrary FFP rules, and have dodgy decisions made against you with and without VAR.

One of my best friends is a Tottenham supporter and he asked why we boo the UCL anthem.

My answer - you try getting shafted by getting drawn against Bayern/Barca for 6 straight years, get picked on with arbitrary FFP rules, and have dodgy decisions made against you with and without VAR.

The resentment of UEFA was always there but what kickstarted the booing was Blues being left out of pocket when CSKA reveived a stadium ban and said Blues had already booked flights and accommodation to Moscow, and then to make matters worse there were around 500 CSKA fans attending the game.

It’s fair to say last night ended the debate about booing the CL anthem not motivating the players.

It’s fair to say that was always a s*** argument used by City fans who wanted the booing to stop.

TBH, the booing wasn’t that loud last night.

The resentment of UEFA was always there but what kickstarted the booing was Blues being left out of pocket when CSKA reveived a stadium ban and said Blues had already booked flights and accommodation to Moscow, and then to make matters worse there were around 500 CSKA fans attending the game.
Wow, can't believe I forgot that beside the pile of all the other shit. Still can't believe CSKA were allowed to review something that should be so clear like a stadium ban. It's infuriating how UEFA can be so selective on when they decide to have a backbone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.