How is everyone feeling?

Was absolutely gutted last night, couldnt sleep, felt like I was having one long nightmare ! Been a City fan for 50 years and thought I had been through every emotion but that was some rollercoaster of a game last night. Felt like the 'Aguero moment' at the end then that agonising VAR moment !
Felt a bit weird all day but the gloom is lifting. Very proud of this magnificent team we have, it's been a fantastic season and there is the small matter of a back to back title and an FA cup final to win. Will be buzzin again by saturday , lets get behind the whole team, whoever plays and keep the noise going.

Proud of the team, and the fans.Great atmosphere. Think it will fire us on to great things for the rest of the season.

Was absolutely gutted last night, couldnt sleep, felt like I was having one long nightmare ! Been a City fan for 50 years and thought I had been through every emotion but that was some rollercoaster of a game last night. Felt like the 'Aguero moment' at the end then that agonising VAR moment !
Felt a bit weird all day but the gloom is lifting. Very proud of this magnificent team we have, it's been a fantastic season and there is the small matter of a back to back title and an FA cup final to win. Will be buzzin again by saturday , lets get behind the whole team, whoever plays and keep the noise going.

Yeah same. Don't think I'll sleep properly tonight either. Really hit me hard this result.

My thoughts exactly pal

Sums up my feelings.

Think we all as a club and fans need Saturday to come quickly. A win on Saturday and things will look a whole lot brighter. Just imagine if we won the league and Liverpool go out to Barca. And the scousers won ...... If only Carlsberg.....

I was on the toilet when Sterling's goal got denied by VAR. Most dramatic and emotional shit in my entire life. Literally draining physically, mentally and emotionally.

Was pretty inconsolable initially, couldn’t even bring myself to get out of my seat for about 10 minutes. I don’t think it would’ve been anywhere near as bad had it not been for the disallowed goal. Felt like an eternity celebrating that, was surreal. Can’t remember the last time I was that happy. As much as I love the idea of VAR, it makes it cruel for match-goers as you don’t get to see the replays. Was a proper kick in the teeth. Credit to our players though for getting up and fighting even after that.

Put my headphones in at work and tried to block everyone and everything out today as I didn’t want to speak to anyone. Definitely got better over the course of the day though, we have still got a good shot at winning the league and the cup so could still look back on this season as a huge success in the future. Clearly extremely disappointing in a way as we would’ve beat Ajax over two legs I feel and it was the best chance we’ve ever had to win it, but the future is bright nonetheless. You need a lot of luck to win the CL (Madrid over the past three seasons and Chelsea when they won it being cases in point) and we just didn’t have it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.