Players Funding Coach Travel to FA Cup Final

Fuck off yourself dickhead.

All season I arrange travel up and down the country as do others. This token gesture is pain in the arse, we now lose custom which in turn makes it more expensive for the rest of us.

For what exactly so 1200 happy clappers can get a free trip and probably for half of them it is only their second or third away game of the season.

The club could subsidise all tickets no problem. A £10 a ticket is only £280k.

Its PR only.

Ha Ha Ha, Fan of the Year! So what if it's a fans second or third game, that's none of your concern.

Ha Ha Ha, Fan of the Year! So what if it's a fans second or third game, that's none of your concern.

So you choose to miss the point just to firstly tell someone to fuck off, now to go on about fan of the year.

Grade A prick alert

So you choose to miss the point just to firstly tell someone to fuck off, now to go on about fan of the year.

Grade A prick alert

What point, you fucking whining then judging other fans on how many games they choose to attend. It's a gesture with a nice statement from the club captain but some people will find fault with virtually anything.

Totally underwhelmed I know I’m a miserable git but hotel and travel arranged walking out of semi final would of been nice to get some financial help from club,most of us who attend always regually won’t benefit

What point, you fucking whining then judging other fans on how many games they choose to attend. It's a gesture with a nice statement from the club captain but some people will find fault with virtually anything.

So you admit you miss the point. Shall I explain.

Instead of going for the cheap option as a token thank you, why not thank everyone by subsidising all tickets.

That way you will more or less guarantee those fans who travel to most games are also 'thanked'.

In fact everyone of the 28k are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.