João Félix

Anyone watching the Benfica , Frankfurt game.... 1st game was fire... atmosphere is insane

Anyone watching the Benfica , Frankfurt game.... 1st game was fire... atmosphere is insane

Yup- am switching between this & the Napoli vs Gooners game.

Those Germans do know how to create an atmosphere & the stadiums help along with the orchestrations.

Still find Frankfurt’s all black kit all very hipster-ish.

Harsh assessment.

Was dealing with scraps tonight from a terrible midfield for some reason hitting long balls in his direction.

Benfica decided to try & protect their lead tonight rather than playing their football which ended up costing them.

Looks like an intelligent player & thrives on linking up with others. Definitely an intriguing prospect & of course he made some mistakes tonight playing in a young, inexperienced side on a European stage.

I would say Jovic was the more disappointing of the two considering Frankfurt scored 2 without him getting on the scoresheet tonight.

I do not know if he's worth 120 million but he is a very, very special player. A huge potential that Pep will know how to make him a WC. My only problem with him is that I still don't understand what position he is playing. In my opinion he can not be a striker in England because at the moment he is very slim. If he's a Winger, I think Sane has more potential than him. Maybe Mahrez is on the way out? Maybe he will play as a AM?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.