Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Mahrez is the scapegoat for any potential failure this season.
Unbelievably harsh
Started just the one of our four league defeats this season, away at Chelsea. Played 21 minutes against Palace, 7 against Leicester, was left on the bench against Newcastle. It's a team effort.

I see Mahrez is the scapegoat for any potential failure this season.
Unbelievably harsh

I don’t think he’s being targeted for any failure pal, purely a failure on his part to be seen to give his all in the games he takes part in. He’s always going to be behind Bernardo due to his work rate and skill level.
Mahrez has got PL experience and is not a mug. It looks like he can’t be arsed every time he loses the ball and consistently makes the wrong choices in the ball, he slows our game down and is too predictable. Throwing himself to the ground and chucking his arms in the air every time he loses the ball is like watching the diving Egyptian.
When he arrived I expected him to step up his game, however, it appears he’s happy to carry on coasting.
I don’t know the answer to his problem, but if he doesn’t up his game, I can see him being moved on, which would be a shame as he was bought probably because Pep saw something in him that he could develop but it’s not appeared.

Sterling been playing alot of games recently, I'm one of his biggest fan but let's give him some rest.
He has 6 games then rest him, he’s young, bang in form, he starts every game for me with Bernardo, I’d play Fernandinho and Gundogan and leave KDB to run free with Sane, sterling and Aguero.

I Know this isn't the correct thread, but there's not much time left... I have posted the below in the ticket exchange thread.....

I know it's a bit late, but I've fucked up and brought my season cards with me to Wales instead of leaving them at home for my son.

So....if anyone wants 3 free tickets for tomoz, 2 adult 1 u18, then PM me. Must collect and drop off from Morfa Nefyn, LLyn Peninsular. (Not far from Pwllheli). Please don't let them go to waste.....first come first served. Cheers Simon.

At this rate Vincent Janssen might get a run out for us.

Any chance you could field your U18s to level up the paying field a bit?

It would be much appreciated. Cheers.

He has 6 games then rest him, he’s young, bang in form, he starts every game for me with Bernardo, I’d play Fernandinho and Gundogan and leave KDB to run free with Sane, sterling and Aguero.
Are you playing 3 at the back?

Team for me would be Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Ferna, KDB, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Sane....

I'd bring Vinnie/Merlin back in for the Rags game. Merlin, Jesus, Gundo, Mahrez all great options from the bench tomorrow. I think if Trippier plays we have to get Sane against, he has looked piss poor at times this season and Leroy would frighten the life out of him.

I dont know what the story is with Pep/Leroy but I fear losing him if he doesnt get a few "bigger" games under his belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.