Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

I’d want Ajax to win, some of their football has been wonderful. Then Barca, Spurs, and obviously to avoid the endless gloating and “one night in Madrid” documentaries we would be subjected to, ad nauseum, Liverpool, who I’d hope to to be humiliated by a one sided score line

I think I would rather liverpool win it, even though i hate them more. firstly, they've won it before, whereas spurs winning it before us would be awful. secondly, if spurs were to go on and win the thing it would make wednesday night even more painful in the memory.

Not sure it’s really manufactured tbh? There’s been a growing enmity between the two sets of fans over recent years.

I dislike Spurs immensely, but would rather they won it than Liverpool. Obviously an Ajax or Barca win would be preferable though.

I see this a lot where people say the Liverpool rivalry is manufactured or fake, it's usually from the same people who think history means winning trophies between 1975-1995.

There's an obvious rivalry growing pretty organically between the clubs based around us beating them to silverware and them providing hiccups along the way, like last years CL or ending our 18 game winning streak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.