Booing the Champions League Anthem

I admit that - as an American - looking into MC from abroad - that I might miss something obvious...

But booing the C/L anthem - as a statement against UEFA - for whatever transgression...

I just don't get this whatsoever.

Yes we've had unfavorable draws in the C/L in years past - but to completely discount this as simply unlucky - smacks of conspiracy-theory mongering.

This year we've had fantastically favorable draws - what say you conspiracy theorists to this?

Actually mate,

A lot of the booing comes from the fact that we got fined more for being late on the pitch than another got fined for racism.

Another time our opponent was made to play a game behind closed doors for racism. UEFA refused to refund any City fans who had already purchased travel/tickets. When City arrived for the game several hundred fans of our opponent were in the stadium.

Add to this that the FFP system was designed to stop clubs like City from being successful and challenging the elite while owners damaging their clubs and taking money out of their clubs go unchallenged.

Perhaps try and not come across as a plastic gloryhunting pretentious **** in future?

No, if you read the thread you will enlighten yourself, clue - search Moscow.
DId the research - still zero clue. Strikes me that the booers are upset that every single UEFA decision didn't go their way - by chance every such decision won't be favorable - and as a result have piled onto a UEFA conspiracy bullshit argument.

DId the research - still zero clue. Strikes me that the booers are upset that every single UEFA decision didn't go their way - by chance every such decision won't be favorable - and as a result have piled onto a UEFA conspiracy bullshit argument.
You’ve no clue , an old Lacncashire saying ‘if in doubt say nowt’ would suit you rather than coming on here insulting our intelegence.

A very constructive argument... free of venom, and full of rational thinking. I salute you sir.

Interesting that you’ve chosen to completely ignore the rest of the post now that you’ve been shown up.

You have no idea or understanding of the recent history of this club, never mind anything else.

You came in with a pretentious attitude to the booing despite not knowing all the facts and now you have no answer.

Perhaps an apology?

Well its been written in this thread several times, and anybody who's been a City fan since 2014 would know anyway.
City fan since way before then - still no clue...

I've no idea why the C/L anthem is legitimately booed. Frankly, the booing is embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.