Booing the Champions League Anthem

DId the research - still zero clue. Strikes me that the booers are upset that every single UEFA decision didn't go their way - by chance every such decision won't be favorable - and as a result have piled onto a UEFA conspiracy bullshit argument.
I think the issues include:-

Uefa ignoring racism from Russian fans against black City players

Uefa opening investigation into City for throwing paper planes

Uefa opening investigation into City for chanting you’re not incredible at a player called Hulk

Uefa opening investigation into City for being 20 seconds late onto the pitch

Uefa banning City fans from a game to be played behind closed doors, when home fans were allowed in; City fans who paid to watch from a third party office block got evicted

Uefa putting in FFP to stop City

A corrupt bunch of cunnts, why should we show them any respect? I think City fans should be applauded for standing up for what is right. We have the moral high ground here, 100%

City fan since way before then - still no clue...

I've no idea why the C/L anthem is legitimately booed. Frankly, the booing is embarrassment.

I’ve literally just explained it to you.

The fact that you’re ignoring the response in order to pretend you don’t know, well, I don’t really know what to say.

I’d suggest logging off and making an account on RAWK instead. This definitely isn’t the club for you.

Well its been written in this thread several times, and anybody who's been a City fan since 2014 would know anyway.
Excellent post... yet totally content free.

Spell out for me, precisely why you think that booing the C/L anthem is warranted. In detail.

Excellent post... yet totally content free.

Spell out for me, precisely why you think that booing the C/L anthem is warranted. In detail.

Just in case you missed it:

A lot of the booing comes from the fact that we got fined more for being late on the pitch than another got fined for racism.

Another time our opponent was made to play a game behind closed doors for racism. UEFA refused to refund any City fans who had already purchased travel/tickets. When City arrived for the game several hundred fans of our opponent were in the stadium.

Add to this that the FFP system was designed to stop clubs like City from being successful and challenging the elite while owners damaging their clubs and taking money out of their clubs go unchallenged.

A lot of the booing comes from the fact that we got fined more for being late on the pitch than another got fined for racism.

Another time our opponent was made to play a game behind closed doors for racism. UEFA refused to refund any City fans who had already purchased travel/tickets. When City arrived for the game several hundred fans of our opponent were in the stadium.

Add to this that the FFP system was designed to stop clubs like City from being successful and challenging the elite while owners damaging their clubs and taking money out of their clubs go unchallenged.
He’s not reading it , just taking the piss

UEFA hates us - boo hoo! And is totally against CIty.

I totally agree - UEFA is corrupt and hates CIty!

I mean our innitial draw in the C/L this year couldn't have been less favorable! Totally fixed.

Followed on by our subsequent draw - against the strongest possible opponents.

And the against the all-mighty Spurs - what bad luck not to face, say Barca or Liverpool instead.
===
If you think that UEFA has a consipiracy against us... well, go for it!

But you're obviously wrong.

The FFP stuff was indeed bullshit. Designed to retain the status quo. Agree that this was totally anti-CIty and any other "new" club that might challenge for the C/L title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.